1 小时前
  • 签到天数: 1600 天

连续签到: 23 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-11-7 09:12:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    分享到:
    记得之前有网友发了个混乱工作区的照片,今天发现个有意思的文章,大家一起来围观一下:

你是天才工程师吗?(那得看你的桌子有多乱?)

工程师的办公桌可以完全呈现工程师们的个人“艺术气质”,从后模拟设计时代传奇人物Bob Pease(美国国家半导体,NS)和Jim Williams(凌力尔特)的例子就可以得出这样的结论。

下面分别是Bob Pease和Jim Williams的工作环境写照:

在Pease和Williams的具体例子下,套用一句俗话:“乱”空间往往可以孕育真正的天才!

你也是天才的工程师吗?那就赶快将你的“工作空间”拍下来发给我们(eetcol@globalsources.com),无论是在办公室或者是在工厂里,我们都期待看到让你产生创作灵感的环境。

首先与大家分享来自电子工程专辑美国版收集到的来自世界各地的工程师们提供的工作环境照片,让我们来感受一下,他们究竟有多“天才”。

来自IN公司的工程师Christopher Nelson

Christopher的自述:看到这个场景,一定有人要问:“嘿,那张椅子是怎么回事”,我真的不记得它是怎么到那儿去的了,我身高6尺4英寸,自我工作以来,已经坐坏了好几把椅子了,它只是其中之一。我现在的工作是计算机辅助音频设计,这是我进行R&D、测试调试的地方。

来自佛罗里达州的Mike Burr, Jacksonville

Mike的自述:第一个是我的办公室的全景,最后是我的工作台的近景,实在是因为没有太多清洁的方法。

来自哥伦布OH的Jim Augustus

Jim的自述:我希望为我的电脑鼠标找出5平方英寸的空间……

来自哥伦布OH的David Saxby

David的自述:我期待获得“天才大奖”!

来自马里兰的Scott Wohler

Scott的自述:只是想加一些疯狂,图片是我的电脑桌和工作台,我们是一家新创公司,这也是我们现在唯一的一张工作台。我必须承认,我昨天晚上对我的工作台进行了大扫除,否则,它不会是照片里这个样子,哈哈~~

最后将分享一下本文原作者(Brian Fuller)的工作台,以Fuller自嘲的说法:“显然缺少‘天才’的气质,唉……”

编者按:为了悼念不久前不幸辞世的两位模拟技术大师,美国国家半导体的Bob Pease(NS)和凌力尔特的Jim Williams,电子工程专辑美国版编辑Brian Fuller写了一篇互动性博文,由于本土化的需求,文章中的人称将有一些修改。

原文:

Are you a genius? (Well, how messy is your desk?)

By Brian Fuller

Engineering desks can be an art form all their own. Consider these shots from late analog design legends Bob Pease and Jim Williams.

Pease's place:

Jim Williams' bench:

It's clear in the cases of Pease and Williams that cluttered, "messy" spaces may actually spawn genius, to paraphrase the famous quotation.

Are you a genius? Send me photos of your "work space" (the soulless phrase for where you invent), whether it's in the office or your garage. We'd love to see the environment in which you create cool stuff!

By the way, here's a shot of mine, which today doesn't resemble the homeless encampment it usually does. Clearly, nothing in this shot shouts "genius," alas.

UPDATE: The photos are rolling in and the world's messiest engineering workspace/genius gallery is live. Take a look!

Christopher Nelson, Ft. Wayne, IN

I had to ask: Chris, what's up with the chair?? I actually don't remember how it got there. I am 6'4" and destroyed the first few chairs when I came to work so it is probably one of those. Currently, part of what I do help design computers for audio professionals. This area is a R&D, testing and repair area.

Mike Burr, Jacksonville, FL

The first three are the panorama for my main desk. The last is the shot for my workbench. Not much in the way of clean. :-D

Jim Augustus, Columbus, OH

I have about 5 square inches of clear space for my computer mouse.

David Saxby, Columbus, OH

It looks like David's two jam-packed workstations are back to back so all he has to do is swivel around when one desk gets to be too much (or paperwork on ones gets so overwhelming that it's time to go to the bench).

David, anticipating the genius award, writes: "I’ll be expecting a call from the MacAthur folks any day. ;)"

Scott Wohler, Maryland

Just wanted to add to the madness. Included are pictures of my computer desk and work bench. We are a startup, and this is my only work bench right now. I must confess I cleaned the workbench last night, but not in preparation for the photo. Haha.

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    1 小时前
  • 签到天数: 1600 天

连续签到: 23 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-11-7 16:32:25 | 显示全部楼层
    powerdruy 发表于 2012-11-7 15:19
    我们公司每周检查一次桌面,乱了就扣分,分扣多了就扣钱,我们部门是新成立的,自成立以来,就是垫底专业户 ...

人才啊……拿这篇回去给你们老大看看
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 注册/登录

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

手机版|小黑屋|与非网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:23 , Processed in 0.115086 second(s), 16 queries , MemCache On.

ICP经营许可证 苏B2-20140176  苏ICP备14012660号-2   苏州灵动帧格网络科技有限公司 版权所有.

苏公网安备 32059002001037号