- Recommended load rating: 24 V DC/40 VAC, 5 A (10 A, normally-open, only).
- Screw terminals for relay contacts.
- DIP switches to set timing.
- Power indicator and relay state indicator LEDs.
- On-board 5 V regulator; runs from 7-15 V DC, or can be run from 5 V directly.
- Screw terminals for trigger and input power. Location for optional DC power barrel jack.
- Pre-programmed AVR Microcontroller (Atmel ATtiny2313A), with 6-pin programming header
Standard timing features:
- Time delay can be set from 1 second to 31 hours.
- Time delay is set by DIP switches; no need to guess and check timing with an adjustment dial.
- Auxiliary cancel-trigger input, halts operation immediately.
- Can be triggered by any low-going signal, or external button, switch, or coin acceptor.
Versatile operating modes:
- Can be run as a one-shot or repeating (automatic cycling) timer.
- Can be configured to cancel the trigger if a second trigger input is received.
- Can be set to automatically trigger at power-on.